Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tim Bonython and Kneeboarding?!!!

WHAT??
yeah my friend from Texas is a kneeboarder and showed me this video... Then i realized it was shot by my friend Tim Bonython..
I had the pleasure of working with Tim Bonython in Fiji during the Roxy Pro events...Many an hour in the judges tower or baking in the sun on the reef at low tide shooting the girls.. . he taught me a lot about traveling and shooting in remote areas and what to expect..
GREAT GUY and friends still to this day and see each other in the islands occasionally..
THat was my first real introduction to knee boarding. Tim at Cloudbreak....
it was about 4-6ft and some of the barrels were more almond then round.... tim would tuck himself in there and come out on a few sick ones.... Thats when i understood what the boards were doin and how they were ridden....

Good times.... Great waves.... got a 6ft one that made the who trip... plus i was paid!! haha...
thanks for showing me my friends work... cool stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment