Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LIFE

So things are tough at times... sometimes its all not so clear but we must remind ourselves on the constant that it is LIFE and Family that matter most...

Spend that extra moment to say hello, or just be nice......
My good friend Isaac and long time DWF team member for LIFE had some lung surgery...
Issac Keeping it Surfy:


SO HEAVY... here are some shots of the brohog handling what needs to happen...
Thank God for good doctors... It s the little things that make all the tough stuff worth while...
Glad my friend made it through and got the problem in time and on the road to recovery... So stoked...

Here is a shot from last nite.. My friend Sterling invited me over for a well needed surf at San Onofre..
So stoked to hang out with friends.. I needed that positive energy and mix up my routine..

No comments:

Post a Comment