Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oceanside

Oceanside has been good lately...
I like to wake up and get coffee and be shooting in the cold offshore winds...
i really love it...... I hope you were out surfing this day... it was sick.....

I got to hang out with my good friend, travel companion and old roomate Sam Zuegner... aka Scrap Foo, aka Sammy... aka Sammy Z...... Scrappy and the likes..
good times and he got one of the barrels of the day... !! Dang... wish i got that tube... hahah...
after that he showed us around the California Surf Museum where he works..




this is a great place to check out and the new skateboard and 60-70s exhibit is rad!!!!!!!

Bethany's actual board and the size of the teeth marks in it are mind blowing!!! I have never seen it up close til now....
There is still blood on the bikini she wore...... Bethany is one my inspirations for SURE!!




Tons of photos and bitchin stuff.. LeRoy Grannis' dark room door, Phil Edwards and Linda Benson signature skateboards and lots of wooden surf riders...



No comments:

Post a Comment