Monday, August 23, 2010

YEAH California!!!



Its doin its thing...


here is a funny letter from my sisters teacher.. I gave the boys a Tail Devil to use on their skateboards...
Good afternoon Ms. Mistele,

I wanted you to have a heads up that Andrew has a mark on his behavioral log from me today. He brought a toy from home called "Tail Devil." He was sending sparks on the bottom of his shoes in class on the carpet and one spark almost got caught on a classmates's shoe. I spoke to him about the situation. He knew what he was doing was not only dangerous but unacceptable in school, yet he chose to do it.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know. I will keep the "Tail Devil" until the end of the day and then he will take it home and leave it there where it belongs.

Thanks and God Bless,
Shawdee Wimmer
Wardo and his Mom in his new hot rod. Wardo surfing out front....

1 comment:

  1. I would appreciate if you took this email off your web page. I'm not sure who gave you a copy of this email. It was not intended for you to post at your discretion, but rather a letter that I wrote intended for one of my student's parents. Please respect my request.

    Thank you-Shawdee Wimmer

    ReplyDelete